Webinar Replay: Post-Pandemic Workforce Management: What HR and LR Professionals Need to Know
Join Marcia McNeil
and a panel of experienced counsel from Advocates for Employers of Canada
for a discussion of Post-Pandemic Workforce Management
. The panel addresses current employment issues, important legal developments, and practical strategies to help employers successfully navigate the new world of work. Topics include the following:
- Occupational health and safety considerations for post-pandemic work, including the new Act to modernize the occupational health and safety system in Quebec
- Claims of constructive dismissal and wrongful dismissal relating to the return to on-site work
- The impact of the pandemic on common law reasonable notice entitlements
- The deductibility of CERB payments from wrongful dismissal damages
- Strategies for managing remote or hybrid workforces
- Issues of wrongful resignation and employee retention during the Great Resignation
- Innocent absenteeism and attendance management, including accommodation related to employee mental health
Recording – Post-Pandemic Workforce Management from FWTA LLP on Vimeo.
Still Have Questions?
If you have questions or would like to know more about the topics covered in this webinar, we invite you to contact Marcia McNeil.
Stay Informed with AEC Webinars
If you would like advance notice of upcoming webinars on topics relevant to Canadian employers, please subscribe
to our mailing list.